The Constitution and Democracy: What in the Election is Going On?!

On this blog I answer questions regarding Constitutional issues of significance in the democratic process. Archived articles focus on legal issues arising out of the passage of Act 10 in Wisconsin. Questions can be submitted to me directly at andrea@toholaw.com. While I will endeavor to answer all legitimate questions submitted, I reserve the right to ignore questions that are vague, overly argumentative, or outside of my areas of expertise. When I post an answer to a question, I will also note on facebook and twitter that I have added a post to this blog. I can be followed on twitter as amfhoeschen.

Friday, March 18, 2011

The Open Meetings Complaint Against Scott Walker

Here is the Open Meetings Complaint filed against Scott Walker.  As a result of this complaint, on March 18 a Dane County judge issued a temporary restraining order prohibiting the Budget Repair Bill from going into effect until the complaint can be heard on its merits.
http://www.thewheelerreport.com/releases/March11/0316/0316danecounty.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment